VANS - The Lizzie Black Skate Shoes
A skate shoe built for skateboarders who haven't found that perfect shoe. Long lasting because of all the DURACAP™, but has a broken-in feel right out of the box, thanks to an entirely new fit and updated sole. Made of 100% organic cotton. Lizzie Armanto's first signature shoe is different because not all skateboarders are the same.
- COMPLETELY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Chrome-free suede offers more sustainable durability, while high organic-content textiles were used on the quarter-panel, tongue, and lining material. Plus, a flip-up heel pull helps pull on shoe, with hidden Lizzie branding.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY - A subtle 3D DURACAP™ sidestripe under the quarter-panel and thicker DURACAP™ toecaps show through under the vamp for extra durability.
- UPGRADED IMPACT CUSHIONING - A brand new, lower-profile sockliner has been added per Lizzies request, using our new EcoCush™ foam, a 70% bio-based PU that offers comparable performance to PopCush™ for skateboarding
- LOCKED-IN FIT - The new performance-fit last was taken directly from Lizzies input and 3D scans of her feet.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - A brand new bottom plate utilizing flex grooves, zonal waffle lugs for durability and support, and SickStick™ rubber has been paired with Lizzies favorite micro-waffle pattern for grip.
- UPDATED FOXING AND OUTSOLE DESIGN - The one-piece foxing provides flexibility, using high natural content SickStick™ rubber for durability and grip. The slightly rounded bottom edge of the outsole is exposed for that immediate broken-in feel.