BRONSON - G3 Bearings
These bearings are engineered to roll farther and resist impacts better than any other bearings on the market.
Deep Groove Raceways - Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
Reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
Straight Edge Frictionless Shields - Non-contact rubber shields fit deep in the inner race edge- reduces oil leak and dirt & moisture intrusion.
- Free spinning, durable, pop off resistant shields, serviceable, remove-able, easy to clean and re-install.
- Micro-Groove Raceway Surfaces - Self-smoothing microscopic linear grooved raceway surfaces improve bearing lubrication and spin.
- The micro grooves increase spin by eliminating the standing wave of lubricant just in front of the rolling ball.
- Max Impact Cage Design - Strong, non-distortion glass filled nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced and oil circulating.
- Ball cage socket surfaces engineered to hold oil and provide continuous ball lubrication.
- High Speed Ceramic Oil - Oil is blended with nano-ceramic compounds for anti-wear protection for longer lasting bearings and improved speed.
- Light and smooth- with additives that resist rust, moisture, corrosion and oxidation for prolonged oil life.
- Hand Inspected for Quality - 100% hand inspected twice and micro-polished and ultrasonic solvent washed 3X prior to final lubrication.
- Packaged in nitrogen filled shrink-wrap - reduces metal and oil oxidation until ready to be ridden.
- Sold in a set of 8 bearings and 4 spacers (for 4 wheels).
Get this shipped within Malaysia for FREE! Valid for orders over RM100.