POWERSLIDE - Black Storm 80 Urban Inline Skates
The Storm is engineered around the popular 165mm mounting standard like the legendary Imperial boot. But inline the Imperial, the the Storm has a wider all-around fit giving the foot space to move and is suitable also for skaters with wider feet in the toe or heel regions.
The base of the Powerslide Storm Black 80 hardboot is sleek and durable - ready for intense urban skating action. The boot offers skaters a wider fit compared to many other boots on the market. Strong and supportive, the Storm comes with a height-adjustable cuff. The hardboot is complemented by a MYFIT Fat Boy dual-fit liner featuring anatomical padding which ensures a snug and comfortable fit every time.
The Powerslide Storm Black 80 is paired with the new Surface aluminum frame, a 2-in-1 frame allowing skaters to roll on a 4x80mm or 3x110mm wheel setup. The skate comes with fast and grippy Powerslide Spinner 80mm/88A wheels super smooth running Wicked ABEC 9 bearings.
The Powerslide Storm Black 80 is a great choice for urban skating and is designed to provide a comfortable and responsive ride.
- Boot: Hardboot; 165mm 2-point mounting; MYFIT Fat Boy dual fit liner; heat moldable MYFIT liner with 80°C
- Frame: Powerslide Surface 2in1; ADC10 aluminum; 165mm 2-point mounting; 10.2" (260mm); 3x110mm (optional 4x84mm)
- Wheel: Powerslide Spinner; 80mm / 88A; HR= High Rebound
- Bearing: Wicked; ABEC 9; carbon steel
- Brake: Compatibility Urban Brake Size M | Urban Brake Size L ; Urban Brake size L (3-wheel setup), Urban brake size M (4-wheel setup)