USD - Takeshi Yasutoko Aeon Aggressive Inline Skates
Vert legend Takeshi Yasutoko's long overdue pro skate is finally here!
USD took it back to the drawing board with the Aeon skate. Going beyond the UFS frame mounting system and completely reworking the understanding of an aggressive inline skate.
The unibody concept, with the boot, soulplate and frames is formed as one, instead of 3 or more different parts held together by screws. This creates the lowest, lightest skate possible with unparalleled energy transfer in every stride. It also allows for the widest h-block split possible, making this the best flat setup ever created, keeping you safe from wheel bite.
The USD Dual-fit liners come with a stretchy neoprene toe panel which allows for 2 sizes to be catered with a single liner, giving perfect comfort and support in every session.
These premium updated version of the Aeons come with 68mm wheels (great for cruising on the road and to grind, also excellent for speeding through the skatepark) and a soft top look with a new adjustable cuff.
- Shell: glass-fiber reinforced plastic
- Liner: USD Recall dual-fit
- Wheels: Undercover UHR 68mm/88a
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC7
- EU36-38 / US5-6 (Men) / US6-7 (Women) / UK4-5 / Mondo 229-242
- EU39-40 / US7-7.5 (Men) / US8-8.5 (Women) / UK6-6.5 / Mondo 248-255
- EU41-42 / US8-9 (Men) / US9-10 (Women) / UK7-8 / Mondo 261-269
- EU43-44 / US10-10.5 (Men) / UK9-9.5 / Mondo 275-282
- EU45-46 / US11-11.5 (Men) / UK10-10.5 / Mondo 289-296