CHAYA - Rental Black Quad Roller Skates
Don't let the name fool you, these tough as nails skates were created to be used as "rental" skates but they are also suited for regular skaters, especially those who want tough skates that last a long time.
Chaya Rental roller skates are built to last and include all the features needed for a fun experience on wheels. Designed to be used and abused, the Chaya Rental is a durable roller skate made with thick, abrasion-resistant action leather and vinyl. The skate features strong, perfectly placed reinforced eyelets complemented with wax laces that keep the foot perfectly in place, and comfortable padding and fit designed by the world-renowned skate designer Sergio McCargo.
The Chaya Rental has an anatomical shape and a new BSS outsole that has a heel shock absorber to dampen vibrations. The skate comes complete with Chaya Shari plates, a long-lasting Chaya Controller stopper, WICKED ABEC 7 bearings, and Chaya 59mm/83A wheels for guaranteed fun.
- Boot Overview: Chaya BSS Classic outsole; high cut; 2-Point Dual Center Mounting (DCM) rear / standard mounting front; built-in liner / microfiber;
- Plate Overview: Chaya Shari; glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) - GFK; injection molding; standard mounting; AL cast truck; Chaya Controller toe stop
- Wheel Overview: Chaya Rental, 62mm*38mm / 92A, Outdoor Elite Performance
- Bearing Overview: Wicked; ABEC 7; carbon steel
- Bubble Switch Sole (BSS). The soles are equipped with replaceable shock absorption elements, available in three degrees of hardness. With a simple 1/4 turn of the screw, the cushion can be changed to improve either comfort or power transfer depending on your needs and skating style.