USD - Aeon EQT 60 Aggressive Inline Skates
The new USD Aeon EQT 60 stands for Equity. This is a new model specifically released to support and fund the female riders in the USD team.
USD took it back to the drawing board with the Aeon skate. Going beyond the UFS frame mounting system and completely reworking the understanding of an aggressive inline skate.
The unibody concept, with the boot, soulplate and frames is formed as one, instead of 3 or more different parts held together by screws. This creates the lowest, lightest skate possible with unparalleled energy transfer in every stride. It also allows for the widest h-block split possible, making this the best flat setup ever created, keeping you safe from wheel bite.
The USD Dual-fit liners come with a stretchy neoprene toe panel which allows for 2 sizes to be catered with a single liner, giving perfect comfort and support in every session.
- Shell: glass-fiber reinforced plastic
- Liner: USD 2nd Skin dual-fit
- Wheels: USD Aeon 61mm/90a
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC7
- EU36-38 / US5-6 (Men) / US6-7 (Women) / UK4-5 / Mondo 229-242
- EU39-40 / US7-7.5 (Men) / US8-8.5 (Women) / UK6-6.5 / Mondo 248-255
- EU41-42 / US8-9 (Men) / US9-10 (Women) / UK7-8 / Mondo 261-269
- EU43-44 / US10-10.5 (Men) / UK9-9.5 / Mondo 275-282
- EU45-46 / US11-11.5 (Men) / UK10-10.5 / Mondo 289-296